How quickly October went by and the only crafting I did was paper related . Two things that I am grateful for in October are that both parcels from my Teacup & Mug exchange arrived safely even thou I was a couple of days late with my mailing and that brought great relief. Two more cards from the tea exchange will be reveal later
This is an Angpow packet (Red Enevelope) I created for a Wedding. A college mate son is getting married in a week's time. Since black is always a taboo color on such an auspicious day, I 've choosen a cream colored textured stock card (but don't know why my camera just don't pick up that color) complete with a red vest inside which is the envelope for the cash gift. The two Chinese cutout symbolize "Double Happiness" was later printed on the inside of the red envelope with my "Wishes of Love & happiness" And so it doubles as a greeting card and an envelope .
That yellow boutonniere don't seem to match, I have run out of red rose in my stash, so look like I will have to make a trip down to the LNS soon to pick up some tiny red roses and to replace that
The vest is the envelope
Some October flowers in the house
Hope I'm not too late to wish everyone
I must thank everyone who had commented in my last post.
My apologies for not replying to you, but do know that I appreciate your time to visit and leaving me your comments.
Wishing all a wonderful month and blessed November





7 comments:
Your wedding card is just amazing with many lovely details. A neat idea to use the vest as an envelope. You were doing great, Lillie.
That Red Envelope is so neat Lillie! Lovely work.
Your cards are adorable, sweet friend! What loveliness and creativity you have shared with us.
Hugs!
A great card.AriadnefromGreece!
Love.
What a cute card! Glad to hear that your teacup packages reached their destination intact. Looking forward to the big teacup reveal next week. Thanks for the visit, Lillie.
Such a delightful card, Lillie--and interesting to read that black is not allowed on the wedding day. I always love learning about customs in different parts of the world and your blog never fails to help me learn new things!
Post a Comment