Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Let's have some tea

The 11th Teacup and Mug exchange hosted by Stephanie took off  in October. Thank you Stephanie for hosting this wonderful exchange and the joy you have brought to all participants alike. Like before, precaution and care is always given to the teacup or the mug, afterall, it's travelling across the continents. I was like three days late with my mailing out, petty issues which I would like to sweep under the carpet since all is well and both parcels arrived its destination safely.  Let's have  a cuppa instead and enjoy this unique moment of delightfulness with all ladies from around the globe

The package that came
Jo's package was the first to arrive and pretty quick too. When the Post truck pulled beside my car as I was getting out of my car  that evening , it didn't occurred to me that they were actually delivering my package. A wonderful surprise when I didn't expected it to arrive so quickly. Jo packed and wrapped everything individually so beautifully in fushia and lilac.
Just look at the gorgeous mug with a saucer and a matching tea towel
The photo don't do justice to this lovely sweet pink peonies
Thank you so much Jo, for this beautiful package 

The package that went away
The TEACUP
My choice of teacup for Lyn in Australia, I made her a teapot card which was part of my paper crafting in October
I noted Lyn only drank teas and although I gave her a varieties of tea, I have included our locally produce tea "Boh"from Cameron Highland Boh Plantation.  I always like to include something locally produce  in my package so my partner get a little taste of something from my country.

This made up my entire package for Lyn which
include some sewing notions since she is into sewing
THE MUG
This is my second round of signing two exchanges
For Rosalyn in England this went. I am so thrilled to read that Rosalyn had listed Owls as one of her interests and I  had this cute owl mug in my collection which is,
and hopefully perfect for a teenage girl.
I made her a Cup design card to go with my package which also contained some things of her interest
I sent her  a letter set, 3D flowers for card-making,  manicure scissor
tea filter, chocolates and Cream O biscuits, a box of Boh tea plus a varieties of tea. 
She too drinks tea 
As of today, I have yet to receive my teacup package which is coming in from South Africa. Sweet of Roxanne to have emailed me about her worries that her package might take up to four months to reach me as she was told. Shocking indeed. I have never experienced such long mailing time before. However, I am keeping my eye on the postman and hopefully it will not take up to four months. In the meanwhile until my package arrives do head over to Stephanie's blog for some teatime tate'-a-tate'

To see more of the loveliness from this exchange

15 comments:

Vickie said...

Lillie these are GORGEOUS exchanges! Your cards are wonderful1!

Carol said...

What a fun exchange, Lillie--I'm amazed that the teacups arrive without being broken! Love what you received and what you sent--hope Roxanne's teacup package arrives very soon :)

Linda in Arkansas said...

You really sent out charming packages (the owls are so cute!) How sweet that you included tea from your area, that is so special. I love the little teacup you received! That's a lot of fun to wait up to four months for a package.

Tanya Rachelle said...

So fun! Lovely packages! Lovely new things to enjoy.
~Tanya

Lady Linda said...

Lots of fun items! you blog is so nice. I am sorry your package is taking so very long...wow.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Whoa, such amazing packages. Lots of eye candy here. Stephanie's exchanges are the best!

Anonymous said...

All of these packages are super pretty! You certainly spoiled your partners, and the one that you have received is just as wonderful. Hopefully you will receive your other package soon!

Cheryl said...

Oh, my, you sent out some amazing and beautiful, thoughtful gifts! I am SO sorry your package is so long in arriving...my word, that sounds just awful. Bless your heart. I hope it gets there way sooner than they are saying it will. God bless you, and thank you for your sweet visit to my blog!

Sarah said...

Everything you sent and received is lovely! I especially like the tea cup you sent. The floral pattern is so pretty.

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Lillie~ I've come for a visit you from my dear Stephanie's party, so nice to "meet" you and see your lovely blog.
Such a delightful post with all those precious gifts you sent off from your country, very nice.
That owl mug was absolutely darling! Who wouldn't enjoy that and how special that it was from your own collection.

Your mug package was beautiful. I love all the pink. :)
I sure hope you do not have to wait four months for your tea cup.

Enjoy your treasures ♡

Stephanie said...

Sweet friend, what a lovely package from Jo. Everything is so pretty and feminine.

And oh, what beautiful parcels you prepared for your recipients. I am sure they were thrilled with their goodies.

I truly hope your package from South Africa arrives soon....thank you for you patience, dear one.

And thank you for joining the fun. Hugs to you!

Rosalyn said...

You have such a lovely blog!! :) Again, I loved everything you sent me and I'm enjoying the teas (the biscuits and chocolates are nearly gone! :D)!! :)

Margie said...

I'm sure your partners were thrilled to receive the wonderful packages that you sent them. The unique teacup cards are so pretty! Lyn from Australia sent me a teacup a few years ago. It's fun to receive packages from far away places.

The peony mug and the matching saucer and tea towel are lovely. Here's hoping that your teacup from South Africa is delivered in the coming weeks. One of my past swap partners was from South Africa and it took almost 2 months for the package to travel all the way to Canada.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your pretties, both sent and received, are great fun. Too bad the postal service is so slow from South Africa (I thought Canada was bad). When it does arrive you will be very surprised and it will be extra special. Enjoyed my visit with you!

Brigitte said...

Here they are again, the tea cup and mug exchanges. Hoe nice to see that nothing broke during the trip to other countries. This tea cups with the flowers are just so beautiful. And all the goodies were certainly received with much delight.