Monday, May 19, 2014

May Birthday Block Exchange 2014

My fabric selections for the May blocks exchange 2014 for Barbara J 
Her Fabric Colors   : Dark (Red) Light (Cream/Tan/Beige)
Blocks : Uneven 9 Patch
Quantity : 8 blocks
I think I did pretty good with these,even BJ agrees, LOL not without my initial uncertainties and worry with the what IFs, and I may have pierced differently from BJ's requirement...Oops! Sorry BJ didn't realized you posted the piercing instructions.
The May Birthday card
Mailed and arrived May 8.
This marked the 2nd BBE Exchange. 
Thank you all for coming by, appreciates your visits and for all your kind words.


6 comments:

Andrea said...

So pretty. Love the fabric colours and a beautiful card.

Ellen said...

Wow, you are getting better n better at patchworks! Love your patches!

Wonderful card!

Hugs,

Tammy said...

Great job on your blocks! I really love those colors.

Carol said...

They look great, Lillie--you should be very proud and I'm sure it is great to see how you are improving each month :)

Mylene said...

WOW! Love those different shades of reds!

Brigitte said...

Red and white/cream, a lovely colour combination. I love the block your made. I've always been dreaming of making a quilt only with reds and whites. But so far it's only a dream.