Monday, May 05, 2014

April Birthday Block Exchange 2014

Revealing my first set of blocks for the Birthday Blocks Exchange 
at WSG for the year 2014.
Surprisingly, although working the Hexies Applique was a bit tedious but assembling it went rather smoothly. Instead despite this is my second attempt at sewing the 9-patch blocks, I still have my frustrating moments and  feeling insecure. 
For the April Birthday girl, Jess
9 patch blocks or stitcher's choice
Quantity 9 blocks of Size 6.5 blocks
My choice Hexies Appliqué block
Fabric colors  - Light - unlisted
- Dark - Winter Song by Paintbrush Studio
9 patch blocks 
Light by Exclusively Quilter
Dark Brown  unlisted.
My packaged mailed a little late but arrived safely on 29 April 2014
Knitting in progress a tunic for Diane. Been knitting this since February 2014. It's taking ages because I am still in my no inspiration cum uninspired for craft mood. The second set of blocks are  due for mailing this week and  no, I am not ready for mailing yet at least for another day or two....feeling meh !

My heartfelt appreciation to all who came and left your wonderful comments in my last post. I haven't been visiting yours much in return, but slowly I will try to make it up to you.  My apologies for not thanking you personally, hope you understands, but I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts.




8 comments:

Vickie said...

You are doing great Lillie! I hope you get inspired this week!

Lumiruusu said...

Hello lillie1 Thank You for visiting my blog. Just take you time and relax -sometimes we have to take a liitle brak from carfting and wait for our creativity to "re-charge" ...Making projects after projects can make ass tired and after a break you will find that ideas just flow to you mind. Lovely guilting!!

Ellen said...

Beautiful blocks! I am not good at patchworks and knitting ha ha!

Hugs,

Andrea said...

Your birthday blocks look great.

butterfly said...

Lots of lovely crafts , hugs.

Margaret said...

Your birthday blocks are so pretty. What a lot of work must have gone into them.

I'm sure there's no rush to finish the tunic. Just enjoy the journey. It is going to be gorgeous.

Carol said...

I think your work looks wonderful, Lillie! I hope your desire for crafting comes back soon. We all go through blah periods :)

Brigitte said...

Lillie, the blocks you created are fantastic. They look gorgeous together.