Found myself stuck in a phenomenal traffic jam on my route this morning, so was yesterday and the day before obviously I wasn't alone and today won't be the last of it either. Traffic conditions doesn't bothered me before because I never need to travel out of my comfort zone until recently.
The reason for these sudden heavier than usual traffic on my route is due to the preparations for the upcoming Merdeka Day celebration, it's the 56th Independence Day on Saturday resulting in closure of a few major roads to all vehicles momentarily by stages for the practice sessions, the full dress rehearsals until the actual event on Saturday where traffic are force to routed on alternative roads.
At 56, I think it's time for the people to tolerate each other's little foibles and be less judgemental.
MERDEKA !
It's a gloomy Thursday with grey skies forming in the distance this morning
A heavy downpour came at around 3:30pm
Disclaimer : All images are goggled search , my apology if your photos are being featured in my collage in conjunction with celebrating Merdeka Day post without prior consent but if you find it disturbing, let me know and I will remove it BUT hopefully not, for all in the spirit of Merdeka ! Thx!



No comments:
Post a Comment