Saturday, August 24, 2013

GIVEAWAY WINNER

Thanks to all who came by and commented and had your name in the hat for my giveaway. It's time to  reveal the winner of  the needle pouch which was drawn by My Random Generator.

This is how my Random Generator works;  named Milo aka Princess
I first toss the folded papers in front of her
I had my initial doubts that this will work.
She some how looked annoyed and shifted her position
I had to gather up the papers and make another toss to get her attention again
and she caught one, sorry for the blurry picture, she was fast and I had to snap fast too with one hand
at this point I had to grab the paper away from her as she was literally tearing....chewing into the paper
revealing 
Vickie !
Dear Vickie, please email me with your address so I can get this package to you by next week.
The scissor and needles are included in the pouch
After all the hard work, it's time for a cat nap. Can you imagine sleeping in that position ? LOL

I hope all of you will have a great weekend.
Take care

7 comments:

Lumiruusu said...

What a beautiful Oriental Cat You have.She so cute and such a charmer.


My Norwegian Forest Cats
Melissa-Baby and Miss Namine sends they best greetings to your lovely Siamese cat.

Arent the cats allways so adorable no matter if they live in South or North! :) :)

Vickie said...

Thank you Princess! Thank you Lillie. I have nothing like this. =) The scissors are very sweet too. ♥

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Vickie and your cats is adorable (:

Brigitte said...

Congratulations to Vickie on having won these wonderful give-away gifts.

Sharon said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and kudo's to the beautiful princess! :)

Sari (saristitching) said...

You have the most cutiest random generator that I have ever seen :)

Anonymous said...

LL, Lovely as your giveaway is, all I want is the Princessss!
JessW.