Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Needle Pocket or should it be a pouch?

I think I have procrastinate long enough about my giveaway, mainly because I was being very fickle minded with the finishing design until I  stumble upon a read on Carol's Delicatesse finishing, a wonderful finishing idea adapted from Anne - Broderie , who hosted a SAL which for some reasons I didn't  SAL then but had kept the design for later and later means somehow or rather  I forgot after awhile.
I am adapting a design from Aunt's Attic for that particular finishing.
The needles are well protected tucked inside the pocket
Glide in and out by pulling the ribbon
The back
Stitched on 32ct Linen in white from my stash
The two beads work as a stopper
This is my giveaway.
All you have to do is just leave your comment on this post only, if this interest you
until 15th August.
 
I am having a three days weekend this week, hopefully I get some stitching done and
I hope you will too.
Happy Stitching !
 
 
 

7 comments:

Vickie said...

I think it is very beautiful and very unique too! Please include me for a chance to win this Lillie. Thank you!

Terri said...

Oooh, I would LOVE to win this!! It's gorgeous!

ALICE MARGAUX said...

lovely, what a nice design, sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

Linda said...

What a pretty finish Lillie. I would love to be entered.

Linda

Ellen said...

Beautiful, love this needlebook! Would love to join your giveaway, thank you for the chance!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Wow, first time I 've seen this finish, really useful idea. Enjoy the long w/end.
JessW.

Barbara J said...

Goodness Lillie ... that's an excellent finish! Very unique one too. Thank you for the giveaway. Please throw my name in the hat!