What has the title got to do with this post ? I don't really know, it's just a feeling I had.
Cathedral Pincushion
My phase of making Cathedral pincushion began towards the end of June. Looking every bit complicated at first glance. It's a stunning design with Origami folding like of fabrics. Thanks to the wonderful tutorial by Moda Bake Shop, I manage three, had fun tucking and folding, flaws included for July babies.
Cathedral Pincushion
My phase of making Cathedral pincushion began towards the end of June. Looking every bit complicated at first glance. It's a stunning design with Origami folding like of fabrics. Thanks to the wonderful tutorial by Moda Bake Shop, I manage three, had fun tucking and folding, flaws included for July babies.
The package for Eling left on the first weekend of July with tea cup design Birthday card
The second package for Jamis was personally delivered on the second weekend when we met for breakfast. She's not totally into crafting but with a desire, so giving her a kit of a pouch and a tool box will hopefully inspire.
Her birthday card in the shape of another tea cup
I promise her something for her new home when she moved early this year.
Finally got it framed and manage to retrieve this from the framer just in time for the meet
Lizze Kate design
I promise her something for her new home when she moved early this year.
Finally got it framed and manage to retrieve this from the framer just in time for the meet
Lizze Kate design
Some finishes now that I found the pieces that was misplaced after stitching and couldn't remember where it went. These was stitched some three Halloween moons ago I think.
Laura
A Summer 2013 Exchange at HOE sent on 20 June 2013 for Jayne in UK
Noted of it's arrival was posted to the group on July 5.
Finishing : Pinpillow - Tent Shape
Linen 32ct from my stash
And I came home with this wonderful British theme Liberty souvenir
from Margaret W.
Linen 32ct from my stash
Omitted the sun and the flag on the pole so I could finish the design into a 'Tent' shape. Sewed a red felt flip-flop onto the beach. I forgot to take a photo of the back and stole these photos from the group.
A tete' a tete' with four wonderful ladies from the WSG group on one Sunday morning before June ends to explore on our crafting adventures and newly stash craft books from the ladies. It was a relaxed get-to-gather over breakfast. We laugh, giggle, shared, teach and got inspired at the same timeAnd I came home with this wonderful British theme Liberty souvenir
from Margaret W.
Working on my giveaway now, coming up in my next post.
Thank you for visiting, I hope you all have a great weekend.






.jpg)





12 comments:
Well you have been having lots of fun! Good for you. =)
Beautiful pincushions! Must try my hands on this one ha ha! Love your teacups birthday cards, very creative!
Your Halloween finishes are just in time for this year, love them! Your Summer piece is beautiful, very unique finish!
Wonderful British theme souvenir! It's great to meet crafty friends and explore each other stash, I would love that ha ha!
Hugs,
You've been busy Lillie! Some lovely cathedral pin cushions and the LK cross-stitched pieces always have nice sentiments.
Oh Lillie. I'm in awe for all these wonderful stitched pieces you are showing here. Your finishing skills are very impressive and also inspiring. Great job!
Hello Lillie !
Thank You for the very colourful and inspirational post.
I see there have been quite lot of been doing on "your stitching chair" ,so many lovely finishes.
The cathedral shaped pinpillows are truly genius -and pretty too ! :)
Not to mention those coffee cup cards and the Lizzie Kate piece already framed !!
An You must had so much fun when meeting your friends and crafting together !
What beautiful stitching and goodies , a wonderful mouth watering post.
so good to see all beautiful finishes..cathedral window pincushions are all too cute
Oh, so many lovely finishes you have for us today, Lillie! The tent shaped one is especially creative and fun!! And your cathedral pincushions are wonderful--I'm sure the recipients just love them!
Wow, lots of lovelies to look at in this posting. What fun projects, my favorite was the LK Halloween one Hocus Pocus (at least I think it's a LK design).
Sue
Great stitching and finishing.
Linda
So much gorgeous sewing going on. You have some very lucky friends. I keep meaning to try the cathedral pincushions because they just look so charming.
You have been really productive recently. Saw something about Kellie's Castle on tv, your photos make it look better than show I saw.
JessW.
Post a Comment