Like last year and the years before, 2nd quarter of the year is always a busy time for me, there's birthdays in like every month until the third quarter of the year and in some month it's double or triple birthdays. This time, I had additional things to worry and ponder that requires some major decisions making on the home front and hopefully whatever we decided, we made the right choices.
Let's go on to my Secret Project # 3 of the year.
My secret project number three is one that took me a little longer to decide.
Another finished; a design by LK. Been stitching this in between my secret projects. This is one design I'll stitched over and over again, always changing the thread colours to go with the fabric. This is stitched on 16ct Aida. I tea dyed the fabrics. It's going somewhere but first I'll have to get it framed, so I won't reveal much on this.
Let's go on to my Secret Project # 3 of the year.
My secret project number three is one that took me a little longer to decide.
The card was the
first to materialized before I decided to stitch this
A C'est Mimi Mini by
Tournicoton
I made some changes on the threads to compliment the fabric color. I have to shamefully admit that I calculated wrongly somewhere, not telling and left it be because it did not really tarnish the design in a terrible way.
Finishing into a Sewing companion
I hand sew the folds instead of machine
wished I had done a better job at it
I hand sew the folds instead of machine
wished I had done a better job at it
Fabrics : Japanese Cotton with Linen from my stash
Design template by Popular Patchwork
Design template by Popular Patchwork
Stole this picture from the group, thanks to June
This is part of my stitched item for June's Birthday. Included in the package is the box that I gave all the ladies in my local group last year. Been saving this for her . Now, everyone at WSG has one.
I am currently stitching for a Summer Exchange and there will be some secret stitching and sewing projects to be reveal in July. I also need to seriously look into my intended giveaway soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by, as ALWAYS, appreciate so much of your visits!
To all my new followers, welcome hope you'll enjoy my crafting adventures.
Take care.








13 comments:
Sweet little design by Tournicoton! I love your finish too, so useful!
Your stitching is beautiful, Lillie--love the little sewing companion! Glad the mistake didn't affect the final look of the piece. If you hadn't told us, none of us would ever have known there was a counting error :)
Hope you enjoy all the celebrations this month!
Wow Lillie! That is an awesome box with gifts for June.
Very pretty stitching, I haven't tried a finish like that but might give it a go now.
Great stitching Lillie. And WOW, what a wonderful gift you sent to June.
Linda
Hello my friend and tank you for visiting my blog again :)
C'est Mimi! patterns are all so pretty I have stitched one with a
Little Lady and a flower as a pinkeep to my friend.
Your finishing is amazing you are so talented ! :)
Your stitching is so wonderful.
Greetings from Germany, Grit
Love your birthday card and sewing companion for June, simply gorgeous!
Looking forward to more crafting adventures ha ha!
Hugs,
Really, really interesting finishing on the sewing companion with those angled pockets.
JessW.
Wonderful finishes.
A tournicoton design, and so beautifully stitched and finished. What a wonderful sewing pocket you made. June must have been thrilled by her birthday gift.
Thanks again, Lillie. One happy camper here.
Hello
Just found your blog.
Your finish is beautiful and so very useful.
Your blog is very pretty.
Post a Comment