Monday, December 24, 2012

Stitcher's Choice Christmas Ornament

I mailed my Stitcher's Choice Christmas Ornament Exchange with HOE extra early for fearing that this might not reach on time. I was so glad to receive words of its arrival on December 14 from   Carol      
A Homespun Elegance Design
"May Your Handworks Fulfill our Heart's Desires"
another plaid cording and the small treats that went along
Some of my Christmas stitching and finishes
 Threadwork Primitives Design Freebie
Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings 
Little House Needlework Design Ornament 5.  The finishing idea came about while I was stitching the bells.
This went to BJ

A surprise package was waiting for me when I got home from work on Tuesday evening .  I was expecting two overseas packages from my exchange,  the Thanksgiving and the Stitcher's Choice Ornament and not a local mail. The package was from Margaret W contained these gorgeous lovely treats and a beautifully stitched ornament. Thank you so much Margaret for thinking of me this Christmas. It really made my day .
Here's wishing everyone
 
A Joyous and Blessed Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays
and
May You Have A Great Start into the New Year 
Thank you everyone who came by and took time to leave me your comments which I appreciate it a  lot.

11 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, your ornaments are gorgeous! I also love that ornie fr Margaret. Sewing machines are my weakness, I collect the miniatures.

A very Merry Christmas to you n your family!

Barbara J said...

You have been busy stitching up all those lovely ornaments! I think mine was the prettiest of all ... then of course I am bias! :p Thanks so much!

Vickie said...

Wonderful! A Blessed, Merry Christmas to you.

Lumiruusu said...

Oh what a beautifull post with many lovely stichd ornaments !
The heart shaped one in the first picture is amazing ,really it is one of the prettiest ones I have seen on this Season !!!

Well done Lillie :)

Sarah Beth said...

Beautiful work on your ornies. I love your finishing ideas. I am a brand new follower and I love reading about stitching. I have a stitching blog too..maybe you'd like to take a look.:-) Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Love my x/s'ed kitty ornie. So siameseee! Thanks so much, JessW.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Such gorgeous and creative finishing! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Such beautiful finishes, Lillie--I especially love the way you've finished the bell--genius!!

Wishing you a joyous New Year :)

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Lillie, your ornaments are fantastic. You are also one of the finishers who have an excellent eye for the creative details of finishing. I'm still learning it.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous ornaments Lillie. You did an amazing job of finishing them.

Happy New Year.

Sharon said...

Beautiful ornaments Lillie!