Initially, I had my thanksgiving exchange theme for this posting
but I still have no words of its arrival, thou its been travelling for about 12-13 days now and mine hasn't come either. So there will be no revealing as yet.
But this I can
This is the wonderful Hometown Christmas Ornament Exchange with HOE that I received from Lisa S in Florida yesterday. Lisa wrote that Flamingo is the symbol of Florida, a design by Feliz Flamingo from Jemini Design, a 2003 JCS Christmas Issue. Its so adorable, thank you Lisa, its so worth the wait.
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough ~ Oprah WinfreyThank you for stopping by, I am thankful for having friends like you.
images : google search
|

6 comments:
And I am thankful for a friend like you Lillie. ;)
The Jemini Designes
Christmas Flamingo is an adorable ornament.
I have the JCS Magazine it is from but this the first time I see it stitched. :)
The Flamingos are beautifull and very exotic birds for me !! :)
Wow, a wonderful ornament from Lisa!
Missed your previous post, love all your gorgeous stitchings and finishings!
Exam is over, now you have time for Christmas shopping ha ha!
Hugs,
That PINK flamingo is too cute!
JessW.
That flamingo is too cute! I hope your exchange pieces get to where they need to be!
What an adorable little ornament! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!:)
Post a Comment