We took off to a hilly resort just the two of us without the kids. It was cold and foggy this time.
Edited : Location @ Genting Highland
Please do be informed that the blogpost on Its Twenty Five Years Today has been removed. I thank you all for your comments of good thoughts and well wishes in which I appreciate it a lot :)
Enjoyed the cool breeze with our favourite cuppa
The fog was still visible on our way home
Ended our trip with a Seafood dinner at our favourite Restaurant
Thank you so much everyone for visiting and also for your lovely wishes on my silver anniversary. I appreciate it a lot. Wishing you a goodweek ahead.Edited : Location @ Genting Highland
Please do be informed that the blogpost on Its Twenty Five Years Today has been removed. I thank you all for your comments of good thoughts and well wishes in which I appreciate it a lot :)









4 comments:
How nice to get away! Good for you two. =)
Hello
Happy anniversary to you both.
Your photos are lovely!
Love the photos...sorry this is late but Happy Anniversary ...25 is a big one.
You certainly had a lovely day in spite of the fog. Happy belated silver wedding anniversary!
Post a Comment