Friday, August 10, 2012

My teaser revealed

Pumpkin Stack from felts, another for my pincushion collections
Coin and tape for size,  fingers too
Stitched it up and stack them up. Stitching it everywhere I went with my pre-cut felts.
Base : Wooden Crate

Been having some slow, sometimes un-logged-able internet connections or rather 'now you can and now you can't' thing since Monday.

Thank you all who came by with your comments, hope you'll have a wonderful weekend where ever you may be. I know mine will be exhausting  !!



8 comments:

Lumiruusu said...

The Pumpkin Pincushions are adorable,well done Lillie !
I have never seen these before :)

I hope you will have time to relax soon !
Happy Stitching!

Maija (Lumiruusu) , from Finland

Nima said...

wow...that's too cute..lillie

Karen said...

Those are just too cute!!!!

Carol said...

Your teeny-tiny pumpkins are adorable, Lillie :)

Ellen said...

Gorgeous, love them!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are so yummy!!!!

Usha

Vickie said...

Oh those are adorable Lillie! I am sorry to hear your weekend will be exhausting.

Brigitte said...

Lillie, these little pumpkins are so cute. Such lovely little pincushions.