Good Morning ! I took leave again today to attend to two matters, one of which involve a visit to the Orthopedics, not me but my 17 year old and I am stealling some time for a quick post on a wonderful package that came in the mail on Tuesday.
A closeup of the beautiful two tone biscornu complete with excellent bead work from Dani.
Another piece that kept me preoccupied for some days was sewing up the Dress Form Mannequin Pin Cushion for Linna which I promised her some many weeks back. This is my fourth Mannequin and I am happy to say that this turn out pretty well. Design and templates details from The Diy Dish .
A progress update on LHN's Once Upon a Time, Chart No 2. I must really get this going.
I want to thank everyone for your continued visits, a big thank you to those who left comments on my last post, I appreciate it alot.
That's all for now, wishing you a good weekend till I see you next.
loved the reds here and a picture of a gorgeous tree in autumny colors snap by Dani.
Thank you so much Dani for a wonderful exchange and the fantastic goodies that came. They were such a treat to open.Another piece that kept me preoccupied for some days was sewing up the Dress Form Mannequin Pin Cushion for Linna which I promised her some many weeks back. This is my fourth Mannequin and I am happy to say that this turn out pretty well. Design and templates details from The Diy Dish .
A progress update on LHN's Once Upon a Time, Chart No 2. I must really get this going.
I want to thank everyone for your continued visits, a big thank you to those who left comments on my last post, I appreciate it alot.
That's all for now, wishing you a good weekend till I see you next.
8 comments:
Lillie...it has been ages since i visited you last...i missed visiting your blog while i was away...
i love the mannequin pincushion...beautiful idea...never ever thought of it...how big it is ..thank you for the link ..i would love to make it...
take care..have a nice day
Lillie your work is looking good. I hope your 17 year old is okay?
Lovely exchange !!!
Beautiful biscornu with those beads! I like the mannequin! Great job!
V interesting idea; that biscornu with two tones.
JessW.
I'm glad you like it!!!!
Wow, Lillie, what a wonderful exchnage you had with Dani. The dragon you stitched for her is so gorgeous, very special. Enjoy the great biscornu that she made for you.
I got to see the biscornu up close before Dani sent it. It looks amazing!
Post a Comment