Monday, July 16, 2012

Berries, crumple and believe

A belated post about blueberries which I finally found some weeks back.
I thought I give this a try. Putting the ingredients together
only mine didn't crumble well,  the butter was a bit too soft when I got to work on it
I went ahead with my bake anyway
and it still tasted yummy, I know, cause Vincent ate 3 at one go or maybe he is hungry, LOL.
Recipe definitely for keeps. This wonderful easy and quick Recipe of Blueberries Crumple Cake adapted from  Red-brolly .
A bit of a disappointment, I thought I could complete 'Believe' the weekend I posted this last but something came up, got me preoccupied since and I have yet to pick this up again, sigh! and that was almost four weeks today! Oh ! in case you notice the ball of yarn at the corner, I have been crocheting, more on that later. For now, thanks for your visits, appreciate your wonderful comments. Its a wet evening here today, the rain started just after lunch and look like its getting heavier by the minutes.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Yum! Believe is beautiful. I hope you find time for it this week. :) Rain sounds lovely, we need it, we are in a drought.

Carol said...

Your blueberry goodies look delicious, Lillie! I'm sure you'll finish "Believe" very soon--it is adorable :)

Mylene said...

Blueberries Crumple sounds yummyyyy!

"Beleive" is looking lovely! I have had that moments too many times lately, always planned on picking up my stitching and realize a week is gone and still haven't made any progress! So miss those days when i do have some ME time!

Lumiruusu said...

The Blueberry cakes looks very tasty and delicious :)
I just love that Believe pattern and you have done great job with it!
With my best Greetings from Finland

Denise said...

Your Blue Berrie Crumple looks delicious. Believe is coming a long and looking lovely!
Please send us some of your rain we desperately need it here in the mid west states.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you finish off believe soon!

Brigitte said...

Oh, I'm absolutely sure that the berry crumble was delicious, I can see it when I look at the pictures and my mouth starts watering, lol.
A nice lirrle finish!