Saturday, April 07, 2012

Randomness

I haven't been making any great progress of my WIP for any show and tell. Its been  weeks of randomness, finishing mainly on some things that I have intending for the NNC 5th Anniversary meet, which am keeping my finger crossed that I will be able to attend. I still have bits of finishing on some things to complete. In between all that, I completed my PS Christmas Ornament for the HoE exchange and got it mailed this morning. Wait for the reveal day in about a week.

I am so thrilled that a package I ordered from Anita came rather quickly unlike some that I had to wait for almost two weeks to a month long.  Not showing the entire contents thou! LOL. This will have to wait a bit.

A week before March ends, got myself these from Kino.

That's it for now, until reveal day then! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and take care!


2 comments:

zarina said...

I too cannot wait to meet you (we may have before but I cannot remember. That is why you have to come more often to the bees).

Brigitte said...

These two books look very promising. Great new stash.