Friday, March 23, 2012

A hunting trip

Last weekend. Not on horse back with dogs or arm with guns for the fox kind of thing but rather I drove to the mall, LOL

My hunt ?  CANDLE STAND among other things
Now, lets see if it's of any use of what I had in mind.
I have put my fabrics and laces away, and out came felts and buttons.
  
Last night is one of the night that I had a bit more time to cook dinner but no delicate and fancy stuff, just something that I had pre-prepared early in the morning and all I had to do is  to complete the cooking cycle when I got back from work.
* Spaghetti in Pesto sauce.
 and Cream spinach with whole shitaki mushroom
both had been inspired by a meal I had last Sunday at Zest Cafe in Bangsar South where I met a couple of old friends from college days.
Dessert was these  sweet mini pineapples. The bowl, an ordinary rice bowl is for size.

Weekend is here again, hope yours will be wonderful, stay happy wherever you may be.

2 comments:

Siobhán said...

Nice finds! Those mini-pineapples are so cute!

Margaret wong said...

Ooh, you are really teasing us with your mysterious project!!! Can't wait to see it. Food looks delicious and the mini pineapples, have not seen them before, so cute and just nice for one person!