A couple of weeks back, I received a package from Becky K for the HOE Perpetual Christmas Ornament Exchange. Its been awhile I had stayed away from exchanging and so I was rather excited when I had a package in my mailbox. Becky K stitched me this adorable design, she did gave me details of this but I shamelessly had to admit that I had misplaced her postcard that came along, thou I had reminded myself that its kept in a safe place, its still is somewhere, forget~able only for now. I was in the mist of tiding up my work table then, anyway I do love Santa and this is just perfect!
From me, I stitched a design from the Cranberry Christmas Booklet. This is for Sadie in UK stitched on 32 ct Linen Antique White. I received words that it had arrived on Thursday. I was getting a bit worried since it has been travelling for almost two weeks.
A wedding Dress Form Scissor Pocket, from a whimsical thought when I still had the mood to work on my old sewing machine.
Much much thanks to all who came by and took time to leave me your lovely comments.
From me, I stitched a design from the Cranberry Christmas Booklet. This is for Sadie in UK stitched on 32 ct Linen Antique White. I received words that it had arrived on Thursday. I was getting a bit worried since it has been travelling for almost two weeks.
A wedding Dress Form Scissor Pocket, from a whimsical thought when I still had the mood to work on my old sewing machine.
Have a good happy crafting weekend.


.jpg)
6 comments:
Very nice exchanges both sent and receive, Lillie :) Glad it finally arrived in the UK safely!
I love SWAPing with my blogging friends,isnt it allways so exiting to open the package !! ?
You received a pretty ornament and the one you stitched looks lovely too!!
The Wedding Dress Scissor pocket is amazing!!! I just love it !!! :) :)
Lovely little exchanges.
JessW.
Two great exchanges!
Love the Wedding Dress Form Scissor Pocket, its so pretty!
Lovely exchanges, Lilie. I just love your wedding dress scissors pocket (and all the other dress scissors pockets you've made). So sweet!
Hugs,
Veronica.
Both exchanges are so pretty.
Post a Comment