Besides replacing all the calender in the house and my office desk with the 2012 year, there is nothing new about it, its just the beginning of yet another day for me, the only reminder of the day is that I had a day off from work in which I had a day out with Diane, just to watch Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol. And Yes! I am seeing RED,the festivity is exactly two weeks from today.
RED as in Chinese lanterns and the ornaments
Made a trip to the morning market in Kepong yesterday. A must to visit at least once or twice some weeks earlier before the market place is in chaos , its will be exceptionally crowded especially during the last week of the festivity.
For ornaments that comes in all shapes and sizes including paper ones with prosperity and good fortune wishes
and the cookies, a good place to check out what's new
At the office, its time to sign the cards, the boss still want the conventional way of getting in touch or rather a reminder that we are STILL IN BUSINESS! LOL!
As you can judge from my post, I have no stitching news. I'm ending my first week of the year posting with the first bake from my oven last night. Coconut cookies
Tomorrow a new day and a new week. Have a great week ahead and thank you for coming by.







2 comments:
Oooh, fun! I love red! Happy new year, Lillie!
Oh, those cookies...delicious.
JessW.
Post a Comment