Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first exchange of the year

Look what a wonderfully fantastic exchange came for me today. I know I just posted a post today, but this can't wait. I just had to steal some time this evening to share this.Its the Christmas box exchange I signed at Hooked on Exchanging. This is my first exchange and only exchange of the year. I thought I  take a break from exchanging so I could concentrate on some of my WIPs this year but when Edgar posted this exchange I just couldn't stay away.
The box is simply gorgeous and it came  from Amy    
I absolutely loved the design she stitched for me.
Amy wrote that the design, The Holly & Ivy, is a  design  by  The Drawn Thread stitched on 40ct Lakeside Linen with NP and Dinky Dyes silks.
 I appreciate the extra goodies that came in the box especially the needle vial. I think its a Zecca, I've seen it, yet to own one and now that I have one, I just loved it. Its a pretty cool gadget for holding needles.
Amy also included a bag with a Christmas theme band fabric which I could store my stitching and carry with me plus an adorable Christmas card featuring Santa.I couldn't be happier with this exchange. Thank you so much!

I am still waiting for words of my box. It should arrive any day now if not already. Until then, I can't reveal. Thank you for visiting.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Gorgeous box! What a wonderful exchange!

Hugs,

Dani - tkdchick said...

What an amazing box you received! I've now put that chart on my wish list I had never seen it before!

Patty C. said...

Lovely box :)

Becky K in OK said...

A lovely exchange for you this year. Congratulations!

Siobhán said...

What an amazing exchange! Lucky you.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful box. Love your new blog header too.
JessW.