Saturday, December 24, 2011

The last few delivery

Merry Christmas
May you have
Its Christmas Eve,  enjoy what ever you are doing and I wish you a great evening  and  a joyous Christmas this seson. Revealing here some last batch of stitching and finishes.
From top left to right : Prairie Schooler's snowman, Feelin' Festive in linen design by Lizzie Kate, 
Bottom left to right : Good Tidings To You in linen from 2011 JCS Christmas issue design by The Sampler Girl ,  JOY 2007 JSC Christmas Issue and Candy Cane Wishes design by Plum Pudding Needleworks.

I had to wait till the last minute to reveal these because some of these has got a new home to go this festive season. Luckily three of these went local and got delivered just in time, I hoped the one went overseas arrived safely too.
Snowman's Quaker Christmas freebie by Midnight Stitching
Feelin' Festive
Joy 2007 JCS Christmas issue on linen, I cheated the finishing with a store bought snowman to go with my stitched piece

 





May your Christmas this season be
filled with joy, peace and love

 ClipArt by Amazing-Animations.com

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your ornaments Lillie, Your stitching is beautiful.
Happy Christmas.

Janet C said...

Thanks for the snowman, he is cute!
Merry Christmas & happy New Year to you and yours.

Barbara J said...

Thank you so much for the lovely pin pillow and yeah I'm "Feelin' Festive" :)

Happy holidays to you!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous ornaments!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Virpi said...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Your ornaments are pretty!

Veronica said...

Beautiful ornaments, Lillie. Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful stitchy new year :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy with the bunny. Thank you very much, and am quite tickled that my doll winder got you to make the mannequin winders.
JessW.

stacy said...

j'aime beaucoup ces petites décorations, elles sont tellement festives ! bonne journée

Siobhán said...

Lillie, everything is beautiful!! Great job on the finishing. I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Love the idea of adding the little stitched piece to an ornament... very clever!

Looks like you have been busy... hope you have a great stitchy new year.