Sunday, January 02, 2011

The squares are done!

Spent an entire afternoon to get this done, basting and stitching up the squares.
and to write down some notes and the thread conversions in the buku tiga lima (a booklet branded three fives). Dinner was this, my version of mini chicken pizza, my poor babies had to endure while mummy had to rush her stitching.The was the mess in the afternoon that took up my bedroom floor.
and considering that tomorrow school reopens, I had Diane's uniforms to iron and badges and name tags to stitch.
 
Thank you for coming and for your time taken to leave me your comments that I appreciate very much.

I wish you a wonderful first week !

8 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

I love all the charts and threads in the third picture. Looks like an organized group. The piece you are working on is beautiful. I have never seen it before looks like a LHN piece. Happy New Year.

Barbara J said...

I remember the 'tiga lima book'. Great for keeping tabs on who is owing $$ :)

The LHN RR sure looks like a mega project!

Veronica said...

Love how your RR looks already. The mess on your bedroom floor looks familiar... Could have sworn it's taken from my own bedroom too LOL!

Ellen said...

Look like you are all ready for this Round Robin despite the rush. Love what you have stitched so far, will follow the development of your piece.

Wishing you a wonderful 2011 with lots of stitching.

Dawn B. said...

It looks like you have a great start. Looking forward to progress photos.

Happy 2011 hope it's a great one for you.

Siobhán said...

It looks like a lot of work to get the RR ready to go, but it is going to be OH, so fabulous when it is completed!! I can't wait to see it.

Happy new year to you & yours!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking great!

Brigitte said...

Preparing a RR is always a lot of work, but once it's done it's pure fun. Good luck with your RR.