Saturday, January 01, 2011

The stitching needlework robin

Happy New Year !!

My first post of the year, shall be the LHN Stitching needlework round robin. I put in the last stitch this morning at 8:45am, please ignore the creases, I have four more squares to stitch before sending it off on the 3rd. Its that close and I have not even put up my list to go. So its back to stitching after this and hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow and ready to mail on the 3rd.

Fabric 32ct Pearled Barley Lakeside linen- LHN, A Stitcher's Prayer
Round 1 - January 3rd 2011
All floss DMC with minor color changes to complement the fabric.
Kitty with a peculiar spot, its a stray kitten that I found wondering in the back lane of my home. I believed its only a few weeks old at the time I snap this photos Don't you think the brown spot resemble a heart ?
The spots is only one side of her body She is so adorable, its mummy was definitely not happy with me playing with her baby .
Thank you for visiting, hope you had a great start into the New Year .

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

An adorable kitten!

Best wishes in the New Year, Lillie!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'd want to steal the kitty! Nice Penang shots.
JessW.