Thursday, January 27, 2011

I did my happy dance last nite

The mandarin collar fits perfectly, I was all smiles and jumping with joy, it was a satisfying feeling especially this is my first trial in sewing this particular collar.
OK, maybe not perfectly perfect , there's very tiny flaws and it doesn't show unless it get scrutinized upfront anyway, it does look good, if I must say so myself. LOL! I finally got this finished last nite after some time pondering over it. Now its done, all I need now to finish the look are some RED Chinese frog buttons , yes RED...this fabric bleeds, and I can't possibly have white. Am gonna get those on my way home later.
Sorry that the collar is not that visible here. Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comments on my last post. I haven't been doing much of my blog rounds, occasionally I took a peek and try to leave comments where possible. Its the last few days left before the festivity begins and I will be allocating this few evenings to baking some cookies .

3 comments:

Siobhán said...

That's lovely! Great job. The fabric is GORGEOUS.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you did a beautiful job to my eyes!

Emily said...

Good Job!