Saturday, December 04, 2010

A sneak peek

A lil' preview of my LHN Stitching theme RR. I have made some changes on the threads just to compliment my fabric.Light up the Season with Love, a freebie from Feathers in the Nest with my choice of DMC .
Jennifer of Feathers in the nest is offering a wonderful Christmas Giveaway . Hurry! before it ends on December 7 .
This is a quick post, have taken a day off on Monday since Tuesday is a public holiday. I have some questions to reply from my lasting posting, I will get back to it in my next posting. Sorry for the delay. Thanks once again to all those who came by and leaving me your comments.
Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

The LHN RR will be gorgeous. The colours you chose are already very promising.
Very nice freebie by Jennifer.

Sharon said...

Pretty ornament! RR colors look good.