Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LHN's Stitching theme RR

The second installment - preparation Have todate only manage to mark out 2 charts to fit in the size of 100 x 100 count since my first posting about this RR. I've two more to work on. Dug into my ODs stash and found that I do not have Blackbird, the Crescent Color required for Embroidery Guild. I've yet to look into the DMCs since my choice charts uses both. Except for Stitcher's Prayer which is all DMCs, one to less to worry.


Fabric will be Lakeside Linen 32ct Pearled Barley to be stitched on 2 over 2. There's also this possibility that I may have to substitute some of the threads colors to compliment my fabric, I am also having doubts if my threads will be sufficient as I now realised that I have only single skein to go on each charts.

First round is now scheduled on January 3rd, 2011.

Firstly, I hope to complete my square in time before sent off, secondly, to get the 100 x 100 borders done up. Lastly, I will need to ensure that I have sufficient threads to travel and I foresee that time is not on my side.

There's still much to be done here for me and November just ended.

I am afraid I haven't been stitching much lately or rather what I had planned for in November didn't quite materialized as much as I had hoped. I'll reveal more later.

This is a little sneak of The Long Table, a picture I stole from Diane.
To celebrate the end of middle school, Diane and her classmates about twenty of them went celebrating with their Sir, Mr Mahalingam. Diane is second from right. Mr Mahalingam is apparently at the other end. PMR result is said to release on 28 December, thereafter, when the new school term reopens on January 3rd, everyone will go their separate ways. Some to a new school, a new land, others a new stream a different class, so this is sort of  a farewell .

There you have it, a glimpsed of the ongoings in my life in November, homefront. Workwise as the year draws to an end, there are datelines to meet, reports to file and opening new schedules for a new beginning. The PC also went ' KAPUT ' a couple of days back to the extend that it had to be hospitalized . It had given me warnings for quite a while actually, I pretended I didn't know..LOL coz' I just couldn't find time to get it fix then even after it was seriously in need to be fix until one Saturday morning. All is well...for now.

To everyone who comes by, thank you for coming by, appreciate your visits and for leaving me your wonderful comments.

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

I love LHN - Great stash :)

Siobhán said...

Your RR is going to be wonderful! I was looking through my stash the other day and remembered that I bought a big piece of 32 ct so I could do one of the monthly LHNs on it for my niece. I need to revisit that plan!

Have a great weekend!