Sunday, July 04, 2010

about mail arts

An exchange with MailArt Friends group. I came home to find this lovely mailart waiting for me. It came from Margaret ML from down under.
I just loved the two stitching ladies and the spool button to hold the closure on the flap. Thank you Margaret M.

A rose mailart for Mari in Finland. I volunteered to be her stitiching angel when hers went MIA . This is one of the two mailarts that I stitched during the last week of June.

The very rosy fabric is laid inside of the mailart. Its such a relieved to receive words from Mari that it had arrived safely and that she liked it.

Thank you for dropping by and I wish everyone a happy week.

8 comments:

Nima said...

wow...lovely mailarts...i wish i could do more mail arts,

but our postal service doesn't let us send the mailart...so i lost interest...

Cindy said...

Both mailart are so pretty!!
You are such an angel, Lillie :)

Cindy said...

Both mailart are so pretty!!
You are such an angel, Lillie :)

Mylene said...

What lovely mailarts exchange!! Enjoy!

Zoe said...

I love mail arts- they are so cute and such a joy to recieve!! Pretty mail is the best!

Jackie said...

i love mailarts, but never have the courage to stitch one.....

Sharon said...

Beautiful mailarts!

Janet C said...

Lovely indeed!