Friday, June 18, 2010

A week with Mary

Not totally a week of devotion, but some progress. Here's the latest update.
I managed to sew more purse organizer last weekend. Gave one to mom.A little celebration on Wednesday, the dumpling festival that marks the 5th moon (month) and 5th day of the Chinese calender.I haven't been feeling well for some days, came down with a sore throat, mild fever and cough that didn't go away quickly. Yet it is always relieved to know that I have not contracted something contagious and that everyone has it, according to the Doc, but nevertheless, I was eager to get well soonest as I have a bit of travelling to do next week.

Thank you for visiting and leaving me your comments in my last post. It is very true Jeannette that finishing up something is always a challenge that is only known to the crafter alone. But every good result in the end will bring a smile, always. And the greatest fun is when I enjoyed a ray of sunshine when the mailman brings me little packages that had travelled from far away land. Now that's the real nice surprises.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

Mary W is looking swell!

Nima said...

wow...that's a good progress on mary...Your purse organiser looks great...

Mylene said...

Mary is looking gorgeous! Love the colours!!

I hope you feel better very soon and can enjoy the weekend.

Lainey said...

Mary piece is looking very pretty.
Hope you are feeling much better.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Mary is looking fantastic! I'm sorry to hear you got what was going around!!! I hope you're well enough for your travels!

Meari said...

You're almost done with Mary! Yay!

I hope you're feeling better.