Thursday, June 24, 2010

Going away

Just a quick and short post this week. Thanks for the comments on Mary, appreciate your visits alot and for your time taken to leave me your comments.I am going away on a trip to the City of Eternal Spring tomorrow morning.

The only stitching to share this week is a Birthday gift for Janet on Tuesday. I finished this Primitive Bettys design into a pin pillow on my own coffee dyed evenweave fabric that I stitched last month.
Included in my gifts are matching fabric with the pillow thread winders I made over the weekend which I had some satin and velvet ribbons around it.
Seems like that was all the time I had. Been running around for all the necessities required for the trip.I wish everyone a good weekend and a wonderful week ahead and happy stitching everyone till I see you next.

Byeeee!

6 comments:

Mylene said...

A lovely pin-pillow.

I hope you have a safe trip and have a wonderful time.

Janet C said...

Enjoy the holidays!

Janet C said...

PS. Thanks for the pressies! :)

Lainey said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip.
Your pin pillow is just adorable!

Meari said...

Nice pillow and winders. Hope you have a safe trip.

Jackie said...

Hey, it's nice to go on a holiday ! Have fun and take care.