I begin my new week with news of an aunt's passing, the eldest sister to my FIL at age 87. She's also god-mum to DH. Her passing came unexpected to us thou her health has deteriorate quite rapidly since the beginning of the year due to a fall three years back. She's the sweetest lady I've came to know in the family. DH who is currently away on business could not return to attend the 'wake'. And so, I went alone to Sasaran, a little fishing town about an hour's drive from home. All family members from FIL side of the family attended the 'wake' including both my In-laws.
The office renovation by today is 90% complete but most importantly, office life is finally back to normal. No more excuses and blaming the renovation work.
On Tuesday, I received a package that cheer me up a bit. This adorable ornament from Amy for my HoE Early Christmas Ornament Exchange. She stitched me a cute tree with buttons that co-ordinate very nicely. Thank you so much Amy.
Today is the last day of school nation wide and last day of the mid-term exam for Diane, the final paper, her fav subject maths. How I wished tomorrow is today or Monday coz's its the King's Birthday tomorrow, another nation's public holiday. Since I worked 5 days, it makes no difference to have a public holiday on a Saturday. 'sigh' I've promised the kids a day out in town tomorrow as there will be no classes of whatsoever for the kids !
I haven't been very productive, stitching wise during the week. Am still awaiting news of 2 mails I sent out before I can share pictures. I did finish something small that was one of the 2 mails and am currently working on another 'cannot show yet' stitching.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your comments in my last post. The cone pizza is the first of its kind for me too. Diane says its super yummy, and coming from a 14 year old, I guessed IT IS yummy! LOL. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend !
The office renovation by today is 90% complete but most importantly, office life is finally back to normal. No more excuses and blaming the renovation work.
On Tuesday, I received a package that cheer me up a bit. This adorable ornament from Amy for my HoE Early Christmas Ornament Exchange. She stitched me a cute tree with buttons that co-ordinate very nicely. Thank you so much Amy.
Today is the last day of school nation wide and last day of the mid-term exam for Diane, the final paper, her fav subject maths. How I wished tomorrow is today or Monday coz's its the King's Birthday tomorrow, another nation's public holiday. Since I worked 5 days, it makes no difference to have a public holiday on a Saturday. 'sigh' I've promised the kids a day out in town tomorrow as there will be no classes of whatsoever for the kids !I haven't been very productive, stitching wise during the week. Am still awaiting news of 2 mails I sent out before I can share pictures. I did finish something small that was one of the 2 mails and am currently working on another 'cannot show yet' stitching.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your comments in my last post. The cone pizza is the first of its kind for me too. Diane says its super yummy, and coming from a 14 year old, I guessed IT IS yummy! LOL. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend !
7 comments:
Sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. Please accept my condolences.
So sorry to hear about your aunt. :(
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.
Sorry to hear about the lost of your aunt. 节哀顺便.
Great to meet you, greet you and read you in blog world Lilly
Sorry to hear about your loss.
What a lovely ornament to receive. I think that's a great way to finish them!
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment