Celebrating the Birth, Enlightenment and Maha-Parinibbana of Lord Buddha 
We came back for a quick lunch, a late lunch actually as it was almost to 3pm, while our passport is being processed. I was told it take about about an hour and half. So, we sneak out and went back to the restaurant.
Its cone pizza alright.
Diane ordered the Chicken Mushroom Cone pizza and holding it up for size.
Our order came served with Garlic bread
salad and soup which I left out
DH ordered the Beef Fettuccine
I went for the prawn Fettuccine
A quick post with no stitching news. Hoped you enjoy this short post and visit again for some stitching news. Thank you for visiting and leaving me your sweet comments in my last post.

Flowers on sale for offerings
at the Sri Lanka Buddhist Temple
a trip to the Immigration officeI spotted this striking interior deco of a restaurant on my way to the Immigration office, Wangsa Maju branch last Tuesday. Both Diane and me need to get our passport renewed.
We came back for a quick lunch, a late lunch actually as it was almost to 3pm, while our passport is being processed. I was told it take about about an hour and half. So, we sneak out and went back to the restaurant.
Its cone pizza alright.
Diane ordered the Chicken Mushroom Cone pizza and holding it up for size.
Our order came served with Garlic bread
salad and soup which I left out

DH ordered the Beef Fettuccine
I went for the prawn FettuccineA quick post with no stitching news. Hoped you enjoy this short post and visit again for some stitching news. Thank you for visiting and leaving me your sweet comments in my last post.
Have a good weekend everyone.
4 comments:
Cone pizza?? That looks like the most awesome thing EVER!
hmmm..those food looks yummy! Which makes me go and find something to eat(snacks), should not do it as it's very alte at night but i really crave fro some salted food with a glass of red wine!
Happy weekend!
I never seen a pizza cone, very very cool and I bet yummy too??!!
that cone pizza is first time i see something like that, and rest of food looks so yummy!!!
hope you enjoy celebrations
congratulations for your embroidery things, they're all lovely
best wishes from Spain
Post a Comment