Monday, May 24, 2010

The happenings.....

after a week of no posting ?
Office in renovation for over a week now. I never thought of taking pictures until I saw this.

Can you see what I see ? LOL! its one section of the ceiling making way for plaster ceiling the contractor's stuff re-wiring work in progress and I was made a nomad for days.

Now, some stitching news.
LHN Travelling Stitcher is done, and with another mistake. Now, that makes two. I am not going to frog on that nor change that tree color. I figured that since it did not distort the entire design I shall let it be. I think I was in a bit too hurry wanting to finish this, LOL. I have yet to decide what shall become of this. Last week was supposed to be Mary's week. But I did not allocate it to be totally Mary's. I did stitched on Mary, a tiny progress which did not deserved for a post as I went on to finish some items for going away and a small quickie
Freebie by Romy's which I just had to stitch.

Sunday's meal ~ curry noodles with no specific condiments. Just add what I could find that is in the fridge.and had Durian, the strong pungent smelling fruit in the evening.

News on an exchange ~ Early Christmas Exchange
An exchange with HoE for Sadie W , in Scotland arrived sometime last week.
Norwegian Reindeer design by Lynda D.Baldauf of Scandinavian Stitches
JCS Christmas Ornament Issue
Floss : DMC 75 variegated 32ct Belfast Sand linen.

Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your sweet comments. I am sorry that I have been a bit lacking with my blog visits. Its just a bit too much that needs my attention at the moment at work. Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful week ahead.

5 comments:

Barbara J said...

Fabulous finishes!

Like the Reindeer ornament!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your two finishes!!! What a great ornament you received!

Mylene said...

What beautiful finishes, Lillie and love the ornament you made for the exchange.

Goodluck with the renovations.

Lainey said...

Two lovely finishes and beautiful ornie and goodies for Sadie.

Meari said...

Lovely exchange! Congrats on your finish, and I hope your office is done soon. Renovations are fun, aren't they? ;-)