Monday, May 03, 2010

The week that was

It was a week of reds or almost. No WIPs progress to show this week, only a lil'peek. I have been stitching intended for exchanges. However, in between I managed 2 small finishes, freebies from Primitive Bettys . Blessings and Time on my own Tea Dyed and the other Tea and Coffee Dyed evenweave.


Thanks for visiting, hope you'll have a wonderful stitching week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice stitching!!! Perfect colours of tea and coffe dyeing! ;)

Mylene said...

Lovely finishes, Lillie. Hope you are having a great week.

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful site of freebies. Love your own dyed evenweave!

Lillie, may I know how long do you need to soak your fabrics in the tea or coffee to achieve that even and nice colour? What do you need to do next after soaking?

Nima said...

wow..i love the tea dyed and coffee dyed fabric...thank you so much for sharing the freebie link

mainely stitching said...

Oh they're wonderful!