Cadeaux brodes Cadeaux d'amitie, a freebie by Liselotte . Its my April's stitching secret.
Initially the design didn't quite appeal to me, I just don't know why but it wasn't for me, I was thinking of someone that this would be her liking or so I hope, but after the first couple of stitches on 32ct Belfast Antique white with DMC 3777 I just couldn't stop stitching and it took me approximately 4 nites, first week of April to complete this small.
Its a birthday gift for Jess. Here's my small package I put in for her. Happy Birthday, Jess, hope you had a great day. Am glad too that it arrived on time.
Initially the design didn't quite appeal to me, I just don't know why but it wasn't for me, I was thinking of someone that this would be her liking or so I hope, but after the first couple of stitches on 32ct Belfast Antique white with DMC 3777 I just couldn't stop stitching and it took me approximately 4 nites, first week of April to complete this small.
Its a birthday gift for Jess. Here's my small package I put in for her. Happy Birthday, Jess, hope you had a great day. Am glad too that it arrived on time.
Traveling Stitcher is nearing completion now. Can you spot the mistake I mentioned in my previous post? Check the trees. Yep! its the case of the wrong green. I still haven't actually made up my mind yet but for now I will not frog. I must thank everyone for your comments regarding this, appreciate it a lot.
Lastly, April's progress of Mary. I've moved on to Part 6 thou there's still one motif yet to be done in Part 5. I have decided that I shall allocate sometime for Mary every month, like maybe a week a month for some amount of progress. 
Thanks for visiting everyone, may you have a great week.
Lastly, April's progress of Mary. I've moved on to Part 6 thou there's still one motif yet to be done in Part 5. I have decided that I shall allocate sometime for Mary every month, like maybe a week a month for some amount of progress. 
Thanks for visiting everyone, may you have a great week.
9 comments:
What a lovely gift for Jess. She must have been delighted. You know French designs never fails. In fact it grows on you! :)
Travelling stitcher coming along nicely.
I think I'll steal your idea of putting aside one week of the month for Mary Wigham.
lovely stitching...oh you Mary looks pretty too
I feel so lucky to have that French red and white! Thank you so much, and even moreso when I saw how many night you had to sit up stitching.
Jess.xx.
Wonderful stitching, Lillie.
What a pretty small!! :D
Lovely gift you made for Jess and the Travelling stitcher is looking beautiful despite the different green color of the trees.
Wonderful stitching a lot of work!!!! 'Travelling stitcher' is beautiful also with the mistake!!!
Pretty gift for Jess. I am sure she will love it :)
Great progress on Mary!
Just found your blog. I love your colors on Mary Wigham. It's just beautiful.
Post a Comment