Last weekend was a productive weekend, but I could not share what I was working as that was for an exchange, except this small finish from one part of LHN Strawberry House which I had wanted to stitch for a very long time. Now that its done, I have no idea what to finish it into yet.
Traveling Stitcher is still in progress....
its has been an awfully slow progress, I without knowingly made a blunder,I won't tell where, it did not distort the design in anyway, its the result of one mid-nite stitching while watching a re-run of Ghost Whisperer. I am thinking of leaving it as it, will see when this is done if I should get it frog.

This weekend, its Mary's weekend and I hope to complete part 5 unless something took me away from it.
Checking the weather....
Rain will come soon as it has been of lately.

Traveling Stitcher is still in progress....
its has been an awfully slow progress, I without knowingly made a blunder,I won't tell where, it did not distort the design in anyway, its the result of one mid-nite stitching while watching a re-run of Ghost Whisperer. I am thinking of leaving it as it, will see when this is done if I should get it frog.
This weekend, its Mary's weekend and I hope to complete part 5 unless something took me away from it.
Checking the weather....
there's sound of thunder in the distance, took a peek from my office window at 3:30pm reveals grey clouds forming above .
Rain will come soon as it has been of lately.
Thank you all who have commented on my last post and for visiting. May you have a wonderful weekend where ever you may be.
8 comments:
Very pretty! Maybe a pin keep or floss tag?
wow...strawberries looks pretty...
i like the header picture too
Very beautiful pattern 'Traveling Stitcher'!!
Your little finish is so cute! It would make a great floss ring tag!
I'd say leave the mistake if you can get away with it.
What a cute finish! And your Travelling Stitcher is beautiful so far! I love the cloud picture! :)
Very nice stitching. I'm already very curious to see how you will finish the strawberry piece.
The strawberry piece looks lovely!
i always fall for designs with strawberries.looks lovely!!i too have made a few pieces
Post a Comment