I felt so honoured, a big thank you to Cindy and Veronica for sending this award my way. I hoped everyone who visits enjoyed my life and times living in a tropical zone with sun and rain all year round. I had enjoyed many moments of sharing a passion in crafting, been inspired by stitches and crafters expressing their creativity through blogging.The rules are simple:
1) Accept the award.
2) Thank the person who gave you the award
3) Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4) Put the award on your blog.
5) Write 10 things about yourself others might not know about you.
6) Pass the award on to 10 others.
OK - ten things that others might not know about me.
1) I must have my morning Nescafe
2) Fave shows on telly : Fringe, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisperer
3) Crafting has always been on my side of the family, crochet and beading
4) I was introduce to cross stitch when I was 7 being in the Convent school
but never serious cross stitching
5) Crochet by watching my mum and aunts
6) Beading later in my teens
7) I developed a passion for arts (painting) throughout my school years
8) I always had a pet cat for as long as I can remember
9) Mangoesteen is my fav tropical fruit
10) Today, I listen to the songs my kids listen and watch their movies.
I will not named anyone in particular instead I award this to everyone who visits my blog as everyone is and entitled to the Beautiful Blogger award.
edited : 29/5/10
No comments:
Post a Comment