Friday, April 09, 2010

Building houses

Nothing new except another progress pic of Travelling stitcher, one house up and done with, the tree needs its leaves and the lil'lady will take her place next before the final house comes in.
Next, a little sneak peek into my Neighbourhood RR. I was all excited when this RR came home in October 2009 ( although minus one stitched square) so much that I began constructing the house immediately with one of the charts that came when the last stitcher so generously returned me the RR. By the time I got to the roof, I got confused with the design so much that I gave up and left it on my crafting table. Feeling quilty all these while. Last weekend, I decided I should take another look into it and to my amazement, stitching somehow was a breeze when this time my brain had a better coordination with my hand, LOL
Design : Elizabeth Design - I believed its Bee Cottage if I am not wrong ;P
Still there's much more that need to be done on this RR. I am also dying to stitch some smalls also I need to RAK someone, two actually, just can't make up my mind what it will be. And the weekend creeps in so quickly.
I must thank you so much on your last visit and comments with regards to the pincushion, appreciate your visits a lot and have a happy weekend till I see you next.

7 comments:

Ranae said...

Love the houses. I love stitching them.
Have a great weekend

Mylene said...

You made a very good progress on both, Lillie.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Tammy said...

Both of these are beautiful Lillie! I love houses too. Yours are coming along nicely!

Aditi joshi said...

Very nice work.
Best wishes

aditiart.blogspot.com

Meari said...

Both look good :)

Margaret said...

What a stunning flower on the header of your blog Lillie.

Love you WIP - houses are one of my favorite subjects to stitch.

Beertje Zonn said...

Lovely your embroidery work!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn
Bear from the Netherland