Another March secret stitching project is the pincushion exchange for Eva . My choice design by Per Segno Per Filo . I modified the design a bit to make way for a fabric button and both our initials, also slim down its size. Stitched with DMC 57 variegated, a last minute choice over DMC 115 or 75. I am happy with how this turned out.
Added are two elastic band on the back which I wasn't too sure if I should initially, but i did anyway. Hope Eva will find it handy to hold flosses or a scissor maybe. The backing fabric in cotton is one of the few pieces I bought from my last trip to Hadyai, Thailand.
Am happy to have noted that this had finally arrived at its destination.
Happy Monday everyone and thanks a lot for visiting and leaving me your comments.
Added are two elastic band on the back which I wasn't too sure if I should initially, but i did anyway. Hope Eva will find it handy to hold flosses or a scissor maybe. The backing fabric in cotton is one of the few pieces I bought from my last trip to Hadyai, Thailand.
Am happy to have noted that this had finally arrived at its destination.
Happy Monday everyone and thanks a lot for visiting and leaving me your comments.
13 comments:
Oooo, a beautiful finish, Lillie! The colors in this are stunning!
You did a gorgeous job!!!
Love the floss colour you used. Beautiful stitching with pretty finishing!
Lovely finish! The thread and backing fabric matches! WOW!
That is such a lovely pincushion....I love the colours! Beautifully finished too!
Beautiful!
Bear regards,
Beertje Zonn
Bear from the Netherlands
What a lovely lovely pincushion. Great job, Lillie.
What a beautiful pin cushion! Great job on the finishing, too.
Oh Lillie, this is just wonderful, everything on it is wonderful, the thread, the fabric, the motif, the finishing.
Wow, that's beautiful!
What a beautiful pincushion Lillie. It is so perfect - Eva must have been thrilled.
Lillie, that is simply gorgeous! Great job!
I have finally found your blog! I thought you didn't have one, so I didn't look very hard.
I love the pin pillow you sent! I is beautiful! Thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment