To begin my April post, here's my current progress on Traveling Stitcher. Its good feeling to have completed all the words, but not after frogging the 'whatever' first as I found that I had stitched one square too high. 
Next, another piece from my closet, Berry Garland. This has been hibernating way too long. I decided that I better start rooting what I had made onto the garland as I need to see if I had wrap enough of the berries before I move on to beading the raspberries. Here's the progress, thus far......
....to be continue, when the beading is done.

Next, another piece from my closet, Berry Garland. This has been hibernating way too long. I decided that I better start rooting what I had made onto the garland as I need to see if I had wrap enough of the berries before I move on to beading the raspberries. Here's the progress, thus far......
....to be continue, when the beading is done.
The Berry Garland design is from here
Thanks for stopping by, appreciate your sweet comments especially on Mary and have a good Happy Easter Weekend.
Thanks for stopping by, appreciate your sweet comments especially on Mary and have a good Happy Easter Weekend.
4 comments:
Berry Garland is looking gordeous! Very good progress on the Traveling stitcher.
A happy Easter weekend to all.
Gorgeous stitching!!!
Beautiful stitching!
No more frogging!
Happy Easter!
Great progress on your Travelling Stitcher. The stumpwork piece looks gorgeous. What a talented stitcher you are.
Post a Comment