Its Mary's turn to come out of the closet. Approximately, I spent some 4 hours over 2 nights and almost to 4 hours on 3 mornings and some five weeks to get here, yet Part 5 still unfinished. There's one more motif on Part 5 to be stitch before I can move on to Part 6.
Another progress on the Travelling Stitcher, I was hoping to complete the house, it was close to 2 weeks since my last progress posting, apparently not. Dunno how or what took my time away. Seriously, I can't figure it out. Seems like I've got my hands full and the time just tick-tock away.

That's all I have to share as at of last weekend. My pinpillow should be arriving anyday now.
Till I see you next, appreciate your visits and time to leave me your sweet comments.
Have a good week ahead and take care!
Another progress on the Travelling Stitcher, I was hoping to complete the house, it was close to 2 weeks since my last progress posting, apparently not. Dunno how or what took my time away. Seriously, I can't figure it out. Seems like I've got my hands full and the time just tick-tock away.
That's all I have to share as at of last weekend. My pinpillow should be arriving anyday now.
Till I see you next, appreciate your visits and time to leave me your sweet comments.
Have a good week ahead and take care!
6 comments:
wow...the progress for Mary looks beautiful...mine is still in the closet
Beautiful stitching, as usual, Lillie. Very vibrant colours you've chosen for Mary Wigham. It looks great!
I've nominated you for 2 blog awards.
Mary is progressing well. Waiting to see the finish! Keep it up. ;)
Both look nice, Lillie.
Love the colours you have chosen for Mary, it is looking beautiful!
Your stitching is looking wonderful! Love the colors on Mary!
Post a Comment