Went to watch Alice In Wonderland in 3D with the kids and Eling, its been sometime since I last met Eling. While waiting for show time, Eling, Diane and me walked into Isetan at KLCC and this greeted us in their supermarket section.

An assortment of colors in all shapes, sizes and colors ......snacks, Japanese Snacks Fair promotion

Chocolates 

Doremon's favourite, Doriyaki cakes
Eye-catching packaging
Mini cakes which are truly minis. The packaging made everything looked so yummy and it took less than 20 minutes to burnt away almost 80 Ringgit on snacks alone, these.
and Diane couldn't resist these, from Dijoux
There was no stitching done during the weekend, but I finished a Christmas ornament for an early Christmas Exchange from an unfinish piece I stitched during the last Christmas. I am quite happy with how it turned out. On another note, my pinpillow left me on Friday to its new home and I am happy with the finishing of that too.I will post a picture when it gets to its new home .
Tomorrow, school reopens for their 2nd term after one week or nine days to be exact of holidays. Thank you Cindy for sending an award my way. I will try to put up the 10 things, its not easy to write each one down coz I think I have accumulated more than 10 only which should be more deserving to get publish ? ;P
This post was meant for a Sunday posting but I had difficulty getting this published on Sunday nite and I didn't change the date, so its a day late.
Thank you for visiting and your time to leave me your sweet comments. Hopefully I get some stitching done during the week and come back for some stitching news before the week ends.
8 comments:
Wow all those yummy goodies look amazing.
Hope you enjoyed Alison in Wonderland.
Love the shop photos! I adore Japanese rice crackers. DH will often buy me them as holiday gifts, lol!
snacks...snacks...hhhmm all looks yummy!
Yummy snacks from Meiji. I think they are "mass occupying" quite a number of shopping centres here too...lol. Love their packaging and food.
Wow! Those treats make me drool!
What did you think of the movie? I went and saw it with my Mum last week we really enjoyed it.
Yummy! I love Japanese food and snacks.
Lillie, I only teach hardanger. I am taking cartonage lessons from a Japanese teacher where I learn to make all those boxes. I love tins and boxes, all kinds.
Hugs,
Wow, look at all those yummies!!
Post a Comment