One of my secret stitiching project in February was this. From LLN's Once Upon A Time series.
I couldn't reveal, its for the LHN/CCN exchange at HoE. I choose to stitch "HOPE" for Nic, in UK, the land of many magnificient castle. Finished into a pillow measured 6" x 11". I went fabric hunting at Nagoya not so long ago for this. 

I received word today from Nic that it arrived.
Thank you for visiting.
I couldn't reveal, its for the LHN/CCN exchange at HoE. I choose to stitch "HOPE" for Nic, in UK, the land of many magnificient castle. Finished into a pillow measured 6" x 11". I went fabric hunting at Nagoya not so long ago for this. 
I received word today from Nic that it arrived.
Thank you for visiting.
9 comments:
I wish to invite to join to the blog http://lhnandccn.blogspot.com/
Write me if you're interested.
Hugs,
Veronica
Wow...love the "Hope" pillow!
Beautiful!
A very sweet exchange Lillie!!!
wow...lovely finishes...
I love how you finished the Love pillow. Great job!
It's gorgeous! Great job!
Very pretty. You have received a blog award. If you go to my blog you will see your name and you can pick up your award.
What a lovely exchange your pillow is just adorable!
What a great piece you stitched for the LHN exchange. And the finishing looks fantastic. The fabric hunt was worth it.
Post a Comment