I received a stunning parcel yesterday, containing the exchange from HoE for the LHN/CCN theme from Carol. I am amazed by the delicate stitching of over 1 on 32 ct Confederate Gray Belfast and she finished it into the most gorgeous pinkeep for me.
Thank you so much Carol, I absolutely love your choice of design for me, Spelling Bee and the wonderful goodies that came. It was a beautiful package put together .

and since I am here, I thought I'll share a bit of my progress picture on the Travelling Stitcher. I manage some couple of hours during the weekend to put in some stitches and made a tiny bit of a progress.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great week.
Thank you so much Carol, I absolutely love your choice of design for me, Spelling Bee and the wonderful goodies that came. It was a beautiful package put together .
and since I am here, I thought I'll share a bit of my progress picture on the Travelling Stitcher. I manage some couple of hours during the weekend to put in some stitches and made a tiny bit of a progress.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great week.
4 comments:
what a pretty exchange. Love the colors.
A very pretty pinkeep exchange.
TS is looking good.
What a fantastic exchange piece from Carol, good progress on your Wip
A very pretty pinkeep! Congrats on another wonderful exchange.
Post a Comment