Fabric stamping on cotton fabrics and finishes.

Edited today at : 2:35pm - mailed LLN/CCN theme for HoE exchange.
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments.
I received some stamped fabrics from Margaret W during one of our girls meet sometime last year, among my choice was the Eiffel Tower print, key & bobbin's print. Talking about enabling, I later found some rubber stamps at one of our local store some months back but didn't have time to play with it then until now. Last weekend, I decided to finish the stamped pieces from Margaret into mini pillows which are good as pincushions including my first effort at fabric stamping.
Also, made floss tag out of it.
My order of scissors from Yuko, whom I think needs no introduction now came on Wednesday.
Also, made floss tag out of it.My order of scissors from Yuko, whom I think needs no introduction now came on Wednesday.
Many thanks to BJ who help ordered it, so we could share the shipping cost .

Edited today at : 2:35pm - mailed LLN/CCN theme for HoE exchange.
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments.
5 comments:
wow...awesome idea of of stamping the fabric...and perfect finishing into cushions...i love it
These little stamped pillows look so lovely.
Nice job on the pillows, and love the scissors!
The stamped pincushions are fab - thank you so much for including not one but TWO in my exchange package, along with such a beautifully stitched and finished piece which has now arrived - many thanks, it's fabulous! I will post later on HOE, but I just wanted to yet you know it got here! I feel thoroughly spoilt :o)
I really love your mini pillows with the stamps!!!!
Post a Comment