Finally, my baby is home after 2 years. Never mind that one square is not done, I am happy that its home, thank you so much to Zarina, who due to some unforeseen circumstances was not able to complete mine, I appreciate it very much for returning it to me. This started its round on February 2007 and now its home...
Many thanks to all the ladies who had stitched, namely Yasmin, Rozita, Zalita and Margaret W. One regret thou, I forgot to leave note to the ladies to put in their names as I forgot to put mine and everyone sort of follow the leader, my blunder. I will need to make time to complete this including the last square. This is not the only thing that came out of the envie from Zarina from that Tuesday's mail

Zarina mailed me a big and thick envie and contents of which are her generous gifts, makes me feel like its my birthday again. Appreciate it very much, everything super fabulous !!
and this piece of amazing art. It looks like some form of origami, correct me if I am wrong Tammy. It flips open into a box. Cool! Its gonna go travelling with my stitching project now.
Thank you for visiting, have happy weekend everyone
Many thanks to all the ladies who had stitched, namely Yasmin, Rozita, Zalita and Margaret W. One regret thou, I forgot to leave note to the ladies to put in their names as I forgot to put mine and everyone sort of follow the leader, my blunder. I will need to make time to complete this including the last square. This is not the only thing that came out of the envie from Zarina from that Tuesday's mail
Zarina mailed me a big and thick envie and contents of which are her generous gifts, makes me feel like its my birthday again. Appreciate it very much, everything super fabulous !!
Wednesday 's mail brought me the giveaway that I won from Tammy's . This delivery was fast, I remember reading it only a couple of days that she has mailed and its here already. Thank you so much Tammy, its sweet of you to giveaway all those wonderful charts and gosh! I do loved my choice.
Another blurry pic, sorry, it looks good when it appeared on the camera's screen until its here, it gotta be my doing, the charts are 3 Sweet Heart tree's sampler, The North Star, Shamrock,Everything's Coming up Roses and Lavender Wings' Saturday's Sampler . You can click here to see a clearer pic on Tammy's blog.


Another blurry pic, sorry, it looks good when it appeared on the camera's screen until its here, it gotta be my doing, the charts are 3 Sweet Heart tree's sampler, The North Star, Shamrock,Everything's Coming up Roses and Lavender Wings' Saturday's Sampler . You can click here to see a clearer pic on Tammy's blog.
and this piece of amazing art. It looks like some form of origami, correct me if I am wrong Tammy. It flips open into a box. Cool! Its gonna go travelling with my stitching project now.
AM ON CLOUD NINE
and I thought that I won't be able to blog until after the draw day of my giveaway, but I can't wait, just had to share these happy news :D
Stitching wise, I am in the mist of stitching 2 smalls at one go alternating it every now and then.
Pictures for next week, my camera is giving me a bit of a problem for now.
Thank you for visiting, have happy weekend everyone

9 comments:
That is so pretty - you must be happy it is home.
The houses you embroidered are adorable! Happy things for you are coming together:)
Your baby looks wonderful, glad it's home.
Looks like you have had some great mail days.
Wonderful that you got your RR back. (My 1st and only one disappeared over a year ago) Yours looks great. Wonderful stitchy packages, too!
Congrats on receiving your RR, it looks wonderful (and it was away for quite some time!)
Enjoy all your wonderful goodies!
wow! What great stash gifts and pretty RR. Two years, I just cannot imagine that wait to come home but thankful you did get it back.
Wow that's rare to actually get an RR back when its been gone this long! Good for you. I'd be happy to finish up that last square for you if you're interested.
What a great parcel of goodies you got!
Home Sweet Home :0)
Your RR looks wonderful and wow! so many great stash received too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment