I have finally moved on to Part 4 after some weeks of pondering and stitching and frogging on Part 3, I had difficulty reading the chart, somehow lost. It has taken me awhile for me to decide how it should be or I think how it should be.
This is the 3 bedroom apartment.
One of the rooms
I did mentioned to share my 2 smalls that I was working on in my last posting, but can't for now coz' I forgot to take pictures of it.
Last weekend, we went away from the city to Genting View resort. Located at the foothills of Genting Highlands.Its been awhile we haven't been here. When the kids were younger,we were here like almost every weekend. Basically, for the pool.
This is the 3 bedroom apartment.
One of the rooms
The heated pool, somehow the water is not as warm as before and there is always no crowds or minimal if there were
Just like private own, see now why the kids loved it then? after all its less than 30 mins drive away from home and 30 mins to my Inlaws home
View from the balcony in the evening
Har Mee ( Prawn Noodles)
Just like private own, see now why the kids loved it then? after all its less than 30 mins drive away from home and 30 mins to my Inlaws home
View from the balcony in the evening
After the dip, we went for some hot stuff, spicy noodles at Restaurant 99 in Gotong Jaya, we were recommended to this shop by friends


Curry noodles
Har Mee ( Prawn Noodles)
I am having a rather busy week both at work and at home. DH came down with a sore throat followed with flu and fever that worries me alot. He is feeling better now. So relieved that it is not the dreaded HINI. I am going away for the weekend. Do come back to check on the result of my giveaway .
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments on my NRR. Dani, I will be sending you a personal mail when I return on Monday. I am sorry to have delayed my reply. Time is really
not on my side and the weather have been lousy lately especially today.
Till next week, have a good weekend everyone .

7 comments:
Your WIP is coming along beautifully! I love the colours. And your getaway looks so nice - I am envious! ;)
Lillie, one more comment- was looking at your wish list blog. Did you ever get Shepherd's Bush "September?" If you haven't and still want it please email me your address at angelrose1108@yahoo.com. I have it if you want it.
Wow, Lillie - Mary is GORGEOUS! Your getaway looks wonderfully relaxing, too. :D
Mary is looking beautiful!
Sounds like you had a great wekeend.
Hope your DH feels better very soon.
Enjoy your weekend away!
Your weekend away sounds great. From time to time it's a fantastic way to get away from work and everyday chores, isn't it.
Nice progress picture of Mary.
might book this restort instead of staying in those hotels in gentings next time - what a nice place !!
your WIP look amazing,is a hard piece to stitch, but so pretty.
yummi the Har mee, i like noodles.
I hope your DH feel better soon.
Post a Comment