Received news from Michelle, in Greece that the Sheep Theme Mail Art mailed on Sept 27, arrived. My little lambs on the front enevelope seems to be wondering around came from Barbara Ana, Black Sheep chart sampler design.
The two large sheeps on the back belongs to design from LHN Counting Sheep chart stitched on 32 ct Linen unknown origin from my stash


I was surprised to find that the green wrapper is actually a piece of fabric. Genius! and it opens up to reveal a lovely pumpkin pillow ornament. There's this gorgeous beaded fob too in a transparent pouch. Thank you so much Becky, loved the pumpkin pillow you stitched for me and for putting up such a wonderful goodie package. 
A gift for Grandpa from a little girl, An

Those were the elements wanted by her mummy. I made a pocket pouch, approximately 13.5cm x 17cm, thou doubt that sixty year old grandpa had any use for it but its what I've made for An on her mummy's request as An's gift for her grandpa.
I finished it off with button and a loop ribbon for the closure for a no fuss handling, just in case grandpa does have a use for it . I forgot to take a photo of the inside which consists of a pocket
The two large sheeps on the back belongs to design from LHN Counting Sheep chart stitched on 32 ct Linen unknown origin from my stash

Last Friday brought me myHalloween package of wonderful goodies from Becky K, USA
I was surprised to find that the green wrapper is actually a piece of fabric. Genius! and it opens up to reveal a lovely pumpkin pillow ornament. There's this gorgeous beaded fob too in a transparent pouch. Thank you so much Becky, loved the pumpkin pillow you stitched for me and for putting up such a wonderful goodie package. 
A gift for Grandpa from a little girl, An

Those were the elements wanted by her mummy. I made a pocket pouch, approximately 13.5cm x 17cm, thou doubt that sixty year old grandpa had any use for it but its what I've made for An on her mummy's request as An's gift for her grandpa.
I finished it off with button and a loop ribbon for the closure for a no fuss handling, just in case grandpa does have a use for it . I forgot to take a photo of the inside which consists of a pocket
on each side.

This is for Emily , the crochet bed spread cover over a king size bed, crocheted 23 years ago.
and closeup of the motifs from one of the Japanese Ondori crochet pattern.
The weekend that was, was not good. I had a number of unpleasantness in the day which I will not go into the boring details except one that is going to put a hole in my pocket.
One happy news that cheers me up was delivered to me by Tammy that I won her giveaway 2 days ago. Thank you so much, Tammy.
Design combination by Lili HR L'M Broder and the birdie is from Mary Wigham Part 5.
The larger Rose design by Florence, a freebie while the smaller one I snipped from the chart I had stitched on the needlebook recently. Hopefully, An's mommy is happy with the result.

This is for Emily , the crochet bed spread cover over a king size bed, crocheted 23 years ago.
and closeup of the motifs from one of the Japanese Ondori crochet pattern.
The weekend that was, was not good. I had a number of unpleasantness in the day which I will not go into the boring details except one that is going to put a hole in my pocket.
It was late Satrday night, 15 minutes to eleven, I do not want to stay on and decided to drive the kids home after dinner. DH had decided to stay back for a bit longer with his dad. The boys are having their drinks. I was about to ease out of the parking lot and about to make a right turn when suddenly a motorbike came speeding from behind me and 'BANG!' is all I heard and the rider speeds away. Damages, visible dent on the lower section of the front passenger door. ...'sigh' :(
One happy news that cheers me up was delivered to me by Tammy that I won her giveaway 2 days ago. Thank you so much, Tammy.
Today, 2 packages flew away this morning, both Halloween theme, one Mail Art with MA friends and the other for HoE .

Image by Hellasmultimedia
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visits very much!
I shall leave you with a picture of my furbaby enjoying some time outdoor and till next week, have a wonderful weekend and Happy Thanksgiving Canada!
I shall leave you with a picture of my furbaby enjoying some time outdoor and till next week, have a wonderful weekend and Happy Thanksgiving Canada!
Image by Hellasmultimedia
9 comments:
Wonderful stitching Lillie! You have been busy!
That Becky is such a sweetheart. Enjoy that lovely package!
So sorry about the hit & run - I just don't understand people. I'm glad you were not hurt.
That crochet blanket is STUNNING. I really must learn how to do these things, as the results are simply stunning.
That's a wonderful packet you received! Aren't pumpkins great. :)
And your stitching is also lovely, of course!
The sheep are just adorable
lovely gifts.
the crochet bed sheet gonna be a faimly heirloom.
So sorry to hear about what happened but glad nobody was hurt.
Great stitching and finishing.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
The crochet bedspread is WOW and so intricate! I can imagine Emily green with envy! :D
Sorry to hear about your accident but be thankful no one was hurt!
Very lovely MA's and finishings!
Wow! What gorgeous mail art and fun package from Becky!
Wow, you have been very busy. Congrats!!!!
23 years? Wow! the thread hold up V.E.R.Y. well! what thread did you use? Nice color combo.
Maybe next year I shall restart on my bedspread.......
Post a Comment