Here's my giveaway that is willing to travel anywhere.
Its the Glass Jar Pincushion including the flower pins shown
Jar size approximate 3" diameter across middle section, Height 3"
Put your name on this post ONLY if you desire to give this a new home. Everyone is welcome and who knows, there might be some other surprises as well ;P
Put your name on this post ONLY if you desire to give this a new home. Everyone is welcome and who knows, there might be some other surprises as well ;P
By October 20th and draw result on October 26 Mailing out : 1st week of November
The Wednesday quake that causes massive earthquake in Sumatra and devastating tragedy to both Samoa Island and West cost of Sumatra triggered a tsunami alert here especially for the coastal areas. A slight tremor was felt at my workplace, only a handful was around, most had already left and not everyone felt it, some had dizziness on that Wednesday evening at approximate 6:20pm that lasted a couple of minutes. There was no major damages, no one ran out of the 4 storey buildings, there was no chaos. It shows how ignorant of us which could caused our lives if its was a big quake. Will just had to learn to be more sensetive to such !
On a lighter note, thanks Janet for clarify the Chicken Scratch stitches, I knew the stitches had a name related to a chicken, feet first came to mind, I guessed the chicken needed its feet to ' scratch' LOL . Yes, Margaret W, I had a good laugh at myself too.
BJ, sorry I got your stitches a bit mixedup, one look it sure looks like one over one, it shows that my eyes are failing me, huh?..tsk..tsk..tsk.... just added a candle and signs are showing ;P thanks for letting me know.
Have a good Sunday everyone till I see you again next week with stitchy news and thank you so vrey much for all your birthday wishes.
11 comments:
Oh I would love a chance at giving this pincushion a home!!!
Jennifer Dalenberg
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/
jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com
Lillie....i love that pincushion...what a beautiful idea...please add me for the draw.
Glad to hear that you are fine after the earthquake
This is so pretty, please add me to the drawing! Thanks!
That is a great gift, i love the pincushion, hope it goes to someone who need more than me.
What a cute giveaway idea!! Please include me in the drawing.
mrscpom@yahoo.com
Please enter me in your drawing - those are so beautiful!
Pirjo from Finland
pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com
This is SO lovely! Please include my name. :)
Glad to hear you and your family are safe.
Those are lovely and please include my name for the draw. Thanks.
Hi, I would like to enter your draw and just to let you know your a winner on mine please send me your address so I can get it out to you asap!! Congrats!!
Tammy
Please enter me to your pretty pincushion draw. Have beeng admiring your pins since I saw them in your blog :)
I was in my office too when the earthquake strike! There were only three person left during that hour, and mine office was at 22nd floor...I could only keep shouting..OMG!!!How??? Phew...
Please inter my name in your drawing. I'm so glad that every one around you is OK after the small quake.
Post a Comment