Crocheted a pumpkin, my version and a quickie that takes less than an hour to finish. An idea that came while I was pondering about Halloween and pumpkin came to mind. The color is a bit off, slightly too orangie from the actual yarn color. The segment on the pumpkin didn't show quite well either.
Tuesday's mail also brought me my Halloween Mail Art exchange from Anastasia P in USA. She has stitched me the pumpkin stack, seen that chart from somewhere, just can't recalled the designer for now .
I appreciate the extra goodies of Halloween theme fabric and cute Halloween buttons. I have already completed mine a week ago and yet to mail as I hope to get some new theme issues of Arachnid stamps next week to go on the MA. Thereafter, my MA will leave me for Anastasia. Did I mentioned that its only two of us for this exchange? There's one more Halloween theme with HOE, that is done too, all wrapped up an ready to go the moment I get some sweets. My theme is Trick or Treat, so I've got a trick and now needed some treat..no scary stuff.
Tuesday's mail also brought me my Halloween Mail Art exchange from Anastasia P in USA. She has stitched me the pumpkin stack, seen that chart from somewhere, just can't recalled the designer for now .
I appreciate the extra goodies of Halloween theme fabric and cute Halloween buttons. I have already completed mine a week ago and yet to mail as I hope to get some new theme issues of Arachnid stamps next week to go on the MA. Thereafter, my MA will leave me for Anastasia. Did I mentioned that its only two of us for this exchange? There's one more Halloween theme with HOE, that is done too, all wrapped up an ready to go the moment I get some sweets. My theme is Trick or Treat, so I've got a trick and now needed some treat..no scary stuff.
One more exchange due end of November, I can't say that is my last..lol, I do hope to sign up for another Christmas theme exchange, its always fun to do the Christmas theme, it sets me the mood for Christmas. That will be my last exchange for the year.
In the meanwhile, I am currently stitching something for a little girl's present for her grandpa's
birthday. Will reveal when that goes into the mail.
Just a note, blogger at my end seems to be giving me a bit of a problem in publishing my post.
At times, it takes ages to move from blog to blog or I just can't get in. Don't know if its me or blogger !!??!? Anyone experiencing this ?
Till next week then my friends?..Have a good weekend and a wonderful week ahead.
Thank you for coming by, your comments is always appreciated.
Oh! by the way, I have a giveaway coming up soon :D Do come back and put your name in.
All are welcome
4 comments:
Hi Lillie,
Just read through your recent posts and my how you have been busy. Wonderful exchange stitching - my favorite is the needlebook with the hare.
What a yummy looking birthday cake!!
Love the teapots you received from the kids.
What an adorable little pumpkin!!
Cute pumpkin.
What a cute pumpkin!
Post a Comment