Top Secret Project !!! Dying fabric in my office pantry instead of lunch~ing ! Shhhh........
(yesterday)
The tea lady was horrified, she couldn't figured it out why I wanted my snow white fabric turned into this ! LOL , the camera didn't captured the color well, its a bit darker in shade, a tinge of coffee brown
(today, at lunch time)
I am expecting a couple of packages to come, this is the first package to arrive and was waiting for me when I got home yesterday evening from Marie P in Texas. Its the PS Year Long Exchange and I received not one but 2 items, a scissor case and a fob, design from PS Book # 15 Pins and Needles. I just loves her package and the items she has made for me.
Sail Away!! I am blown away, Shepherd's Bush Kit, this has really got my attention, LOL, but going at US60, shipping excluded means that it would cost a bomb in exchange rate here. 'Sigh!'
Thank you for stopping by, I apprecaite your visits very much!
Have a good weekend everyone
(yesterday)
The tea lady was horrified, she couldn't figured it out why I wanted my snow white fabric turned into this ! LOL , the camera didn't captured the color well, its a bit darker in shade, a tinge of coffee brown(today, at lunch time)
I am expecting a couple of packages to come, this is the first package to arrive and was waiting for me when I got home yesterday evening from Marie P in Texas. Its the PS Year Long Exchange and I received not one but 2 items, a scissor case and a fob, design from PS Book # 15 Pins and Needles. I just loves her package and the items she has made for me.
Sail Away!! I am blown away, Shepherd's Bush Kit, this has really got my attention, LOL, but going at US60, shipping excluded means that it would cost a bomb in exchange rate here. 'Sigh!'
Thank you for stopping by, I apprecaite your visits very much!Have a good weekend everyone
8 comments:
The last pic, is that the Sheperds Bush kit? it looks lovely - no wonder it is pricey:( who knows, there'll be a cheaper way to get it?
Have a great weekend, Lilly
Oh you naghty girl...I hope you didn't leave no evedance behind...LOL
in the lunch time? you are so brave!.
the sheperd bush is beautiful,,but the price! wow!.
I love the finished dyed fabby... It's so antique-y!
Marie did a great job on your new sewing accessories.
That is so funny to see you dyeing your fabric at lunch time, at work......LOL
Jennifer
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/
Dyeing fabric at lunch.. now that's a good idea :) Love the finished color, will be great for a stitch!
Great exchange received from Marie.
wow...that dyed fabric looks nice...
Post a Comment